If you’d like to submit a post on our blog as a guest (a blog post, not a podcast episode), please contact us through the following form with information on what you’d like to submit and how we can reach you. We’ll reply at our earliest chance after review with a private URL where you can submit images, sources, and a whole bunch of other stuff to make sure your submission is complete and to your liking.
Blog Post Submissions:
- Subject must fall under: true crime, spooky/creepy, mysterious, weird, unexplained.
- May contain up to 4 images (max resolution: 1500px by 1500px, and our current theme will edit the main thumbnail to match the other posts on our blog by default).
- Can contain a sources/references link list.
- On top of your name and homepage URL, your author card can include up to 4 different social media links of your choosing. Including but not limited to:
- Facebook (pages, profiles, groups)
- A thumbnail for your author image which can be:
- A picture of you
- Logo of your website, podcast, blog, etc
- An appropriate (max rating of pg-13) image to represent you
- Must not promote any form of bigotry! Can include discussion of but not supportive of:
- No transphobia, queerphobia, homophobia, aphobia, biphobia, panphobia, anti-lgbtqia+ rhetoric
- No sexism, misogyny, misogynoir, etc.
- No racism, Islamophobia, anti-Semitism, or other racial/ethnic exclusionary stances
- Violence against marginalized communities or oppressed people.
Fill out the following form with the requested information and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to add them in the textbox with your summary/excerpt. We will reply via the email address you provide below.
Disclaimer: All submissions will be reviewed by the oMaM team. We may reject posts based on our discretion but will notify the submitter with reasons why they were rejected. If you have been approved, we’ll send you the submission URL (or other options if need to — can be discussed via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Guest Post Submission‘). Upon final submission, we’ll send the format and layout prior to post for your final approval and then we’ll submit on a date agreed upon.